Ayanna’s Reopening: Everything You Need To Know
Written By13 Apr 2021
After months of lockdown, we’re happy to announce that our booking portal is now open! Dining in will resume from May 18th, which means our doors and kitchens will be ready and waiting to welcome our wonderful customers with the finest Jamaican cuisine London has to offer!
New measures to protect our customers:
- Guests must confirm when making a reservation that the entire party attending is from the same household or support bubble.
- To comply with NHS Track and Trace, we must take contact details for all dining guests before their arrival.
- The maximum table size will be 6 guests per group, all guests must arrive as one complete party.
- We will be operating a strict NO MASK no entry policy. To ensure the safety of our staff members and guests, masks must be worn at all times unless seated at the table. We kindly ask that guests with a medical condition bring valid exemption documentation.
- We will be operating a cashless venue. We accept all major credit cards excluding American express.
- We will be serving a minimized menu.
- Ayanna’s will not allow guests who are intoxicated to enter our premises nor are guests allowed to leave premises with alcohol.
- All food & drink orders will be taken at tables.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate guests who arrive earlier than ten minutes before their booking time, as standing within the venue is currently prohibited.
All of these practices are in place to keep our staff and guests safe! As well as these wellness policies mentioned above, we have a meticulous cleaning schedule in place to maintain the cleanliness of our restaurant and food preparation areas. All members of staff will be tested weekly, to further protect our customers and limit the spread of the virus. After months of lockdown, we hope these practices we have in place will provide peace of mind to our customers. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ayanna’s London!